Friday, June 12, 2009

Ariel's Reflection on this year


The things that I liked from this year was everything. I really enjoyed doing all of the projects from English class this year. My favorite unit from this year was the poetry and the vignettes . This particular project really made me realize that I am a very good writer. English class this year has really shown me how much I love English.

The only thing that I did not enjoy doing in this years English class is the acting . Standing up in front of a class is not really my forte. I have a love hate relationship with technology. I love it because that means there is less manual writing for me to do. I hate it because the computers don't always work and there can be technology issues. I think that my English teacher Mrs.Deraps is the best teacher that I have had. She has really helped me this year with controlling myself . We have had a lot of heart to hearts and I really like helping her in English class .

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you've felt challenged and that you're starting to see yourself as a "real" writer, because you ARE!

    I enjoy having you in class and I hope that you understand that I would not be having any heart to heart chitchats with you if I did not care about who you are. I look forward to two more years of class and discussions with you!

    ReplyDelete