Thursday, January 21, 2010

A reflective way of writing


Well this year in high school we have done something different. We have started doing blog posts for our English class and we get graded on them. My opinion of the blog posts in my English class is that they are a very fun new way to write. I know that I hate actually writing by hand it just takes way to long and if I type then the work gets done a lot faster. English is my favorite class I love to write and be creative with it. Doing the blogs makes it that much more creative you can put pictures, videos, and much more neat stuff. I think that my writing has improved a lot from doing the writing this way in class I make less mistakes and get even more creative. I really hope that we do many more blogs this year in English.

No comments:

Post a Comment